After you have created your survey and created/chosen the web-widget touchpoint you can start setting up the triggering parameters.
Note that there is only one script tag per site. New surveys with different triggering options can be added without further changes to the website’s script.
1. Start of by specifying an internal name to identify this particular set of parameters and setting the domain for your survey. If you wish to add the survey to more than one domain, then add a new domain for each site.
2. Choose how you wish to display your survey; corner window, popover window, embedded survey.
3. Choose the target pages from your site.
4. Choose the target audience:
- Percentage of website visitors to show the survey to (0-100%)
- Visitor source and how many pages the visitor must have viewed before
- Timing, page scroll and exit intent
5. Frequency on how often the survey should be shown
6. Survey active period where you can set the survey to end after a specific amount of feedbacks have been collected or set the survey to be shown only at a specific time period.
Note that there are also advanced targeting triggers that can be set for example the visitor journey, browser, cookies etc.
Forcing the language of the survey
FBLY.action("setLanguage", <language code>)
FBLY.action("setLanguage", "en") // English
FBLY.action("setLanguage", "fi") // Finnish
FBLY.action("setLanguage", "se") // Swedish
Note: Please make sure the script has properly loaded by calling
FBLY.inited // returns true