With Feedbackly you can easily share your results to anyone that isn't a Feedbackly user, this way you can report to your management or colleagues by just a few clicks. Follow these steps to start sharing your results:
1. Go to the Survey analytics page.
2. Set your filters according to the results you want to share.
3. Click on the Actions tab above your results and click on the last option Share results.
4. You will then choose your settings for the results you are sharing.
- You can choose if the receiver will be able to change the date range.
- Add other options like giving the receiver to change the grouping, add possible meta data filters, expand questions to root cause analysis, display questions you hid, view the Response list, and choose tabs within the questions.
5. After choosing between these options click Create link and you will be generated a link that will be copied to your clipboard that you can then send forward.